You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
21 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
this is very important
Private
National Star



i am looking for house ads for really weird houses!!!!
it doesnt matter where they're hosted, finn.no, house selling sites, craigslist, blocket.se
i just wanna see houses! they can be weird, they can be charming. i just want to see
Private
National Star



https://www.finn.no/realestate/homes/ad.html?finnkode=156535448

ill start with my all time fav
Private
International Star



i hate that its so off putting

theres something slightly wrong with everything there and not just in aesthetic choices
Private
International Star



the emptiness, all the white, the way pictures are taped to the wall in places they dont belong, the lack of mirrors in the big bathroom. having a tub in the middle of the floor. colour coordinating the whole house. no decoration. grandma chairs. it seems haunted. is modern haunt an interior aesthetic?
Private
Prince of Pop



Private
Youtube Star



Teabag
World Famous



I love how there's all that fancy furniture in gold and shit and then there's a kallax hylla
Private
International Star



https://asunnot.oikotie.fi/myytavat-asunnot/savonlinna/14647551
Rustic dream for a handy man!
country romance! 
Private
Living Legend



Raquelle wrote:
https://asunnot.oikotie.fi/myytavat-asunnot/savonlinna/14647551
Rustic dream for a handy man!
country romance! 
That's a serial killer house if I've ever seen one
DandelionMarie
International Star



Raquelle wrote:
https://asunnot.oikotie.fi/myytavat-asunnot/savonlinna/14647551
Rustic dream for a handy man!
country romance! 
That's really creepy I must say
Private
Popstar



absintjente wrote:
https://www.finn.no/realestate/homes/ad.html?finnkode=156535448

ill start with my all time fav
I lovee the room with the shower and tub and toilet, and the kitchen 
Iriss
Popstar



I love that heel bathtub 
Private
International Star



DandelionMarie wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
https://asunnot.oikotie.fi/myytavat-asunnot/savonlinna/14647551
Rustic dream for a handy man!
country romance! 
That's really creepy I must say
There are sooo many houses like that here where i live
small town where most residents are elderly and dying
so much abandoned shit
Iriss
Popstar



Private
Streetmusician



oh my god this is gonna be so niche but for all my harrytass norwegians who has seen norske rednecks, the house raquelle linked is giving me SO vaino's house ins the middle of the forest vibes when he exploded his kitchen with dynamite LOL
Private
International Star



not as cool but versace overload
https://www.finn.no/realestate/homes/ad.html?finnkode=147591816
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last