Sharkaz wrote:
Hi guys !!
Recently VP really motivated me to get back into drawing, and I thought it would be cool to use that to make some coins while giving you guys some drawings of your characters !!
✧ I feel like 100cr per drawing is a fair price , I invest a lot of time doing it and, as we say, any work worthy of his hire! You just have to send me one avatar you want me to draw and we'll be all good ♥
✧ I don't do full bodies or black and white/won't take too many commissions at the same time since I have to study and take care of my family atm, but you can send me any request, and you can find some of the stuff I've done right there :
- This one was made from this avatar of mine
- This one was made from this Momoring's avatar
Tell me on this topic if you're interested, tysm !!! ☆
✧ COMMISSIONS : 3/3 ✧
✨ Dragon :
- 23/05/2020 : for Helia
- 24/05/2020 : for SweetCherry99love
- 25/05/2020 : for Arsinoe
COMMISSIONS ARE CLOSED FOR NOW, I'LL UPDATE WHEN I'LL GET THE MOTIVATION BACK ♥
Hi guys !!
Recently VP really motivated me to get back into drawing, and I thought it would be cool to use that to make some coins while giving you guys some drawings of your characters !!
✧ I feel like 100cr per drawing is a fair price , I invest a lot of time doing it and, as we say, any work worthy of his hire! You just have to send me one avatar you want me to draw and we'll be all good ♥
✧ I don't do full bodies or black and white/won't take too many commissions at the same time since I have to study and take care of my family atm, but you can send me any request, and you can find some of the stuff I've done right there :
- This one was made from this avatar of mine
- This one was made from this Momoring's avatar
Tell me on this topic if you're interested, tysm !!! ☆
✧ COMMISSIONS : 3/3 ✧
✨ Dragon :
Drawing : work in progress . . .
Payement : payed back
✨ Vissy :Drawing : pending . . .
Payement : payed back
✨ Helmi :Drawing : pending . . .
Payement : payed back
- 23/05/2020 : for Helia
- 24/05/2020 : for SweetCherry99love
- 25/05/2020 : for Arsinoe


0
0
0
0
0
To join the forums you need to be logged in.


16

Should I pay after or before? 