You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Is this a good idea or just cringe?
International help
Lornas127
International Star




For those who help I might send some CR, wish list items or just even suggest a look if i can as thanks.

On the 25th June it will be my boyfriend and I's first anniversary, a big date in our relationship.
So as part of his present I was hoping for some VP people to help me out.
I want to show him how much I love him so I want to get the word out, Could anyone who sees this help me. I am looking to create a scrapbook of everywhere my love for him has reached.

Could people write down the template below and include their country and if they want a city too and take a picture of it? you can DM or comment.

This is the template i'm kinda hoping for:

"Crick, Lorna's love for you has reached *insert city, country etc* "

You can also switch up his name, I usually call him:
Crick, Chris, Christopher or Beach <3

Thank you so much if you're willing to help me!!



That's us :)


Places so far (I'd still like more than 1 for places):
The Netherlands
Sweden
Israel
Korea
Russia
Holland
Romania
Belgium
Cyprus
Spain
Canada
Japan
Lornas127
International Star



Here is an example


Lornas127
International Star



Please
Lornas127
International Star



bump
Private
Prince of Pop



I can do that but do I have to include the city I live in lmao
Private
National Star



yeah but do u want oslo or my hometown??

pros oslo: big city everyone knows it
pros hometown: small town but with a very norwegian name
Private
Princess of Pop



Wow that's creative
I can help with country why not
but let it be daylight here so I'll be able to take good pic
Reaper
Popstar



Oh I like this idea, I could maybe help but during daytime haha
Lornas127
International Star



Azriel wrote:
I can do that but do I have to include the city I live in lmao
No no only what your comfortable with :d
Lornas127
International Star



absintjente wrote:
yeah but do u want oslo or my hometown??

pros oslo: big city everyone knows it
pros hometown: small town but with a very norwegian name
Oof, I like the hometown one hahah
Lornas127
International Star



Abby wrote:
Wow that's creative
I can help with country why not
but let it be daylight here so I'll be able to take good pic
Thank you very much! <3
Lornas127
International Star



Vissy wrote:
Oh I like this idea, I could maybe help but during daytime haha
Be smart haha thank you very much!!
Private
International Star



Oh yeah I know the perfect spot
Private
Living Legend



that's such a cute idea !!! i'll try taking a pic tomorrow (:
Private
Prince of Pop




This ok?
Private
International Star



Because I am one formal piece of ass I will write Christopher 
when do you want it
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last