Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 270
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
sorry I'm stupid
BEWAREARTEMIS
National Star
BEWAREARTEMIS wrote:
never MIND
BEWAREARTEMIS
National Star
BEWAREARTEMIS wrote:
Please please please ?
Private
International Star
doli wrote:
its in mp for avg!
BEWAREARTEMIS
National Star
BEWAREARTEMIS wrote:
Anarchy wrote:
its in mp for avg!
Holy fuck I'm dumb
BEWAREARTEMIS
National Star
BEWAREARTEMIS wrote:
Thank you !!!
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Anarchy wrote:
its in mp for avg!
just wanted to say so haha
BEWAREARTEMIS
National Star
BEWAREARTEMIS wrote:
I'm stupid I'm sorry
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
BEWAREARTEMIS wrote:
I'm stupid I'm sorry
nah it's okay
it happens for the best hehe
Private
International Star
doli wrote:
your outfit and profile r so cottagecore i luv
BEWAREARTEMIS
National Star
BEWAREARTEMIS wrote:
Anarchy wrote:
your outfit and profile r so cottagecore i luv
Best aesthetic
Private
International Star
doli wrote:
BEWAREARTEMIS wrote:
Anarchy wrote:
your outfit and profile r so cottagecore i luv
Best aesthetic
yes!!
BEWAREARTEMIS
National Star
BEWAREARTEMIS wrote:
Abby wrote:
BEWAREARTEMIS wrote:
I'm stupid I'm sorry
nah it's okay
it happens for the best hehe
;_;
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated