Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 448
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Will this weekend...
Private
International Star
Nanevane wrote:
Have some auction events or something?
Private
International Star
Nanevane wrote:
Account deleted
wrote:
We just had two in a row so I assume not but tbh idk anymore
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
Don’t think so
saint
National Star
saint wrote:
arent there auctions every weekend?
Private
International Star
Nanevane wrote:
saint wrote:
arent there auctions every weekend?
I'm not sure. I'm saving some money in case that's true
saint
National Star
saint wrote:
Nanevane wrote:
saint wrote:
arent there auctions every weekend?
I'm not sure. I'm saving some money in case that's true
dutch server has them every weekend
Private
International Star
Nanevane wrote:
saint wrote:
Nanevane wrote:
saint wrote:
arent there auctions every weekend?
I'm not sure. I'm saving some money in case that's true
dutch server has them every weekend
⁸ohhh
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
saint wrote:
Nanevane wrote:
saint wrote:
arent there auctions every weekend?
I'm not sure. I'm saving some money in case that's true
dutch server has them every weekend
damn
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated