Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 363
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
im sorry
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
i'm really sorry
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
What’s up?
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
luminescence wrote:
What’s up?
i just want to feel forgiven it's a nice feeling
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
I forgive you
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
You're forgiven
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
Claire wrote:
I forgive you
thank u
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
Vissy wrote:
You're forgiven
thanks thats nice
Private
World Famous
Clegane wrote:
Whatever you're sorry for I forgive you for it
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
Clegane wrote:
Whatever you're sorry for I forgive you for it
thank
Account deleted
wrote:
u were ok to me last night so i forgive u
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
Heaven wrote:
u were ok to me last night so i forgive u
thank uu
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
I forgib
Account deleted
wrote:
i forgive you but can you forgive me for stupid shit i may have said
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
ouch wrote:
I forgib
noice
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
disintegration wrote:
i forgive you but can you forgive me for stupid shit i may have said
if you're apologising sure im a forgiving person
Account deleted
wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
disintegration wrote:
i forgive you but can you forgive me for stupid shit i may have said
if you're apologising sure im a forgiving person
okay, just say if i should stay away from your threads or stuff, i respect that
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last