Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 192
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
I look like a rat
Private
Streetmusician
commander2 wrote:
Will i ever find Love
kitkatpuddel
National Star
kitkatpuddel wrote:
same
Private
Streetmusician
commander2 wrote:
How do u feel abt rat ppl
kitkatpuddel
National Star
kitkatpuddel wrote:
I like rat ppl, they're ratty
Private
Streetmusician
commander2 wrote:
I look like young putin hes also a rat
Account deleted
wrote:
all the gays love rats
Private
Streetmusician
commander2 wrote:
disintegration wrote:
all the gays love rats
Rats r homophobic
Private
Streetmusician
commander2 wrote:
Neither of my parents r rats how did this happen
Sannissan
World Famous
Sannissan wrote:
rats are cute tho = you're cute
Account deleted
wrote:
ur cute
Account deleted
wrote:
then another rat perhaps?
Private
Streetmusician
commander2 wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
then another rat perhaps?
Mb a mouse
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated