Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 178
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
I am a pee p
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Pop
Account deleted
wrote:
´miss you have a kink
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
´miss you have a kink
Its called scat
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
´miss you have a kink
Its called scat
sscat car
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
´miss you have a kink
Its called scat
sscat car
Hhhhot lov
Account deleted
wrote:
u have a scat kink no way
but the pics r nice
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
u have a scat kink no way
but the pics r nice
Thanks
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
u have a scat kink no way
but the pics r nice
Thanks
😨
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
u have a scat kink no way
but the pics r nice
Thanks
😨
Im a scat girl
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ouch wrote:
Thanks
😨
Im a scat girl
but b4 we shake hands u betr clean ur hands
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
😨
Im a scat girl
but b4 we shake hands u betr clean ur hands
I don't have shit on ma hands <|||3
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ouch wrote:
Im a scat girl
but b4 we shake hands u betr clean ur hands
I don't have shit on ma hands <|||3
then im uninterested /j
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
but b4 we shake hands u betr clean ur hands
I don't have shit on ma hands <|||3
then im uninterested /j
Cry cry cry cry cry
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated