Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 391
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
23
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
Look at this cute fat slug I found
smother
Youtube Star
smother wrote:
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
had it been written differently this could have been a cardboard thread
smother
Youtube Star
smother wrote:
Maybe its not a slug but a snail uhhh
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
blöb
smother
Youtube Star
smother wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
had it been written differently this could have been a cardboard thread
Yes
Kino
Popstar
Kino wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
had it been written differently this could have been a cardboard thread
yeah i thought it was cardboard but the spelling was a bit off ,,,
December
World Famous
December wrote:
aawww hii
smother
Youtube Star
smother wrote:
Shoe for scale
Private
World Famous
Cardboard wrote:
thats so pale
ive never seen a that pale one i think
smother
Youtube Star
smother wrote:
smother wrote:
Maybe its not a slug but a snail uhhh
No its a slug oops
smother
Youtube Star
smother wrote:
Cardboard wrote:
thats so pale
ive never seen a that pale one i think
Yess they look like bleached black slugs pretty much, or brown ones but bigger
Private
World Famous
Cardboard wrote:
smother wrote:
Cardboard wrote:
thats so pale
ive never seen a that pale one i think
Yess they look like bleached black slugs pretty much, or brown ones but bigger
yes
Saudade
National Star
Saudade wrote:
big slimey boy
Account deleted
wrote:
big slug or tiny feet
Private
World Famous
alprazolam wrote:
reported for body shaming
smother
Youtube Star
smother wrote:
disintegration wrote:
big slug or tiny feet
I think the shoes are size 40 (eu sizes)
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last