Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 441
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
I new here
Account deleted
wrote:
Hello i new here
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Welcome
Account deleted
wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Welcome
Thank you
Account deleted
wrote:
welcome to the circus
Account deleted
wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
welcome to the circus
I don't know why but I think clowns are creepy
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Lucy22899 wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
welcome to the circus
I don't know why but I think clowns are creepy
oh no, here we are walking jokes
and welcome
Private
National Star
Lemon wrote:
Hii welcome
Foxface
Youtube Star
Foxface wrote:
YAY
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated