You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Vanity
I finally have all the Sol MCW sets, tysm to everyone who sold them to me!!
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
this man is almost 40
Cobain
International star



1.30am
"i don't know if you're out partying now but i need my key before you drag someone home. i'd rather not think about it but you're free to do whatever you want now and maybe you have some catching up to do since i wasn't anything to cheer for in bed. whatever. just make sure to keep an eye on the fucking key. leave it when it suits you. i don't care about this anymore"

2am

"forget i wrote anything. i'm not having a good night. i'm neither sad or angry at you. i've moved on with my life and i really don't care. have a good one"
Cobain
International star



WHY is he so obsessed with his key?????
like i understand the part about wanting it back, it's his key, and it's been almost 3 weeks now so i probably should've given it back by now (but i work all the time n don't wanna leave it when he's home lol)
but... what IF i brought someone home. would they be very interested in my keys?? and take HIS key out of all keys? and then magically know exactly where the key goes? tf ?
Cobain
International star



ONE week ago he actually wrote some really nice things to me
said that he possibly couldn't be mad at me because it's me, and you can't be angry at someone simply because they wanted to break up etc etc. that he can't see himself hating me, not now and not in the future. we're not friends but not enemies. no fights. nothing.
but i swear if he's gonna hmu w this type of shit regularly we're gonna have a problem. i can't put my finger on why it feels like he's disrespectful towards me but that's what it feels like
Private
Youtube star



oh my god i love him for this ! making it SOOO easy for u to stay broken up w him <3 how sweet of him <3
Private
Youtube star



cobain wrote:
WHY is he so obsessed with his key?????
like i understand the part about wanting it back, it's his key, and it's been almost 3 weeks now so i probably should've given it back by now (but i work all the time n don't wanna leave it when he's home lol)
but... what IF i brought someone home. would they be very interested in my keys?? and take HIS key out of all keys? and then magically know exactly where the key goes? tf ?
literally lmaaaooo it makes no sense. hes so blatantly just using it as an excuse to try n make u feel bad abt potentially sleeping w someone or whatever. pathetic
DUCKBOY
National star



what a pathetic little man
Cobain
International star



honestly i don't know when the fuck i should leave the key
bc i don't think seeing each other is a good idea. he didn't want that when i broke up w him, he told me to come over when i knew he wasn't at home and leave his things, then that i should lock the door afterwards and drop the key off in the letter box thingy on the door. but he doesn't have anything here, just two shirts and i'm not sure that's anything to fuss about. doubt he's very eager to get them back. and i don't rly have anything that i need at his place.

so i plan on just dropping the key in the letter box BUT i don't know when he's not at home !!!!!!
bc i don't wanna drop it off and have him bolt to the door when he hears that i've left the key!!!!
he has another letter box at the bottom floor, so not attached to his door obviously. i could leave it there but he would get vvvv angry if i left it there bc dude's so paranoid w this shit. the only other person who has access to that letter box is the mailman and i doubt the mailman would take a fucking key randomly.
i could put it in an envelope and leave it there but idk he'd still make a big deal out of it bc i'm somehow putting him in danger or smth
Private
Youtube star



literally put it thru the letterbox as quietly as u can and then RUNNNNNN
Private
Youtube star



mayb even wrap it in something rly soft so that it makes as little noise as possible when it drops down lmfao
Private
National star



Delusion1111111 wrote:
literally put it thru the letterbox as quietly as u can and then RUNNNNNN

Private
National star



cobain wrote:
honestly i don't know when the fuck i should leave the key
bc i don't think seeing each other is a good idea. he didn't want that when i broke up w him, he told me to come over when i knew he wasn't at home and leave his things, then that i should lock the door afterwards and drop the key off in the letter box thingy on the door. but he doesn't have anything here, just two shirts and i'm not sure that's anything to fuss about. doubt he's very eager to get them back. and i don't rly have anything that i need at his place.

so i plan on just dropping the key in the letter box BUT i don't know when he's not at home !!!!!!
bc i don't wanna drop it off and have him bolt to the door when he hears that i've left the key!!!!
he has another letter box at the bottom floor, so not attached to his door obviously. i could leave it there but he would get vvvv angry if i left it there bc dude's so paranoid w this shit. the only other person who has access to that letter box is the mailman and i doubt the mailman would take a fucking key randomly.
i could put it in an envelope and leave it there but idk he'd still make a big deal out of it bc i'm somehow putting him in danger or smth
but technically he's not your responsibility anymore so you could just drop it off in an envelope and it should be fine. since you got his number you could leave and then text him you left it there and goodbye
Private
Popstar



what's so bad about him hearing you? i mean sure he can come out but you can just,,, run away or something? i'm not sure why you put up with his shit honestly, i would just make the drop and block him and never worry about him again. he sounds unstable yeah but i doubt he's gonna do anything to you unless he's done that before and tbh at that point you should call the police
Private
Popstar



i think you should block him if he keeps bothering you. sounds like he’s using the key as an excuse to snoop in your life bc he’s so insecure and jealous and has gotten it into his head that you’re already seeing someone new. he’s obviously so unstable and has no genuine respect for you or your boundaries. just drop the key off in an envelope, text him when you’ve done it so he can go get it and then block him if he begins to chew you out over it or tries to start some shit
Cobain
International star



brunhilde wrote:
what's so bad about him hearing you? i mean sure he can come out but you can just,,, run away or something? i'm not sure why you put up with his shit honestly, i would just make the drop and block him and never worry about him again. he sounds unstable yeah but i doubt he's gonna do anything to you unless he's done that before and tbh at that point you should call the police
Ah yeah no I'm definitely not scared that he'll do anything to me, I know he wouldn't. But it's just the whole confrontational bit I'm scared of lol I bet he can get rly mad if he hears me, that I didn't like actually leave it to him in person, he could potentially be very offended about it even though that's what he told me to do and hasn't said anything else about it idk
Cobain
International star



And at first, the first week when I broke up with him, I wanted to see him and talk to him or whatever. I don't wanna do that anymore. We have talked through texts and I feel like we have gotten more or less everything out, ya know. There's nothing left to say, it's just unnecessary at this point because we're not getting anywhere with it. So I feel like there's no reason for us to see each other. It'll just be a very unnecessary hurtful situation that can be avoided lol
Cobain
International star



Exactly one month ago we had just gotten to his cabin at this time and we had a great weekend together : ///
That stings a bit to think about so... let's not think about it lol
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last