You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Vanity
I finally have all the Sol MCW sets, tysm to everyone who sold them to me!!
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
I didn't have to poop for like
Private
Popstar



3-4 days n I didn't have to poop yesterday evening either, BUT ofc I have to shit the second I walk into someone elses house bruh. 
Pastellilapsi
Popstar



the poop knows
Private
International star



at least you had a toilet near by
Private
Popstar



for 3-4 days... i'm sorry @ your bowels
Hajime
National star



its gonna hurt a lot maybe u should get smth that soften ups your poop so you can poop!! pooping is v important
Ataraxia
International star



drink more energy drinks
Private
Popstar



Hajime wrote:
its gonna hurt a lot maybe u should get smth that soften ups your poop so you can poop!! pooping is v important
Its normal texture, I think my bowels r just weirdly slow or sum
Private
Popstar



Omg tmi but I think the big quantity of poop collected in my ass made my vagina walls close completely together. Cus I just pooped n it kickstarted my period again, and thats after I was shocked at midnight today that I stopped ALL bleeding and spotting after 4 days at midnight today, shortest period I would have ever had. But after I pooped it must have opened up the walls again to let the blood through, cus when i wiped there was suddenly a lot of fresh blood pls. Why this happens to me 
Sylvan
National star



Uhhh I know doctors are idiots and treat people badly and all that, but this really sounds like something you should tell a doctor about 
Private
Popstar



Sylvan wrote:
Uhhh I know doctors are idiots and treat people badly and all that, but this really sounds like something you should tell a doctor about 
My thinking is as long as it doesn't hurt n it isn't too hard/liquidy its fine tbh
Private
Popstar



ouch wrote:
Omg tmi but I think the big quantity of poop collected in my ass made my vagina walls close completely together. Cus I just pooped n it kickstarted my period again, and thats after I was shocked at midnight today that I stopped ALL bleeding and spotting after 4 days at midnight today, shortest period I would have ever had. But after I pooped it must have opened up the walls again to let the blood through, cus when i wiped there was suddenly a lot of fresh blood pls. Why this happens to me 
Now it stopped again allegedly, mysterious
Private
National star



Me too 
Private
National star



Imani wrote:
Me too 
Well normally 
Teabag
Living legend



the only thing im taking from this thread. i am so sorry for the ppl who poop everyday?  how much shit do have?  isnt like 3 days apart "normal" lmaooo
Private
Popstar



Teabag wrote:
the only thing im taking from this thread. i am so sorry for the ppl who poop everyday?  how much shit do have?  isnt like 3 days apart "normal" lmaooo
Same, I feel like my ass gets raw from wiping if I do it more than once every second day 
Private
Popstar



Teabag wrote:
the only thing im taking from this thread. i am so sorry for the ppl who poop everyday?  how much shit do have?  isnt like 3 days apart "normal" lmaooo
it's not haha - "normal" is 'round 12-48 hours typically. i poop once a day and i don't even eat that much rip
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last