Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 292
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
how old are you?
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
?
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
25
Solar
National Star
Solar wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
25
omg twin
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
28
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
I just want to know if I am too old for this site
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
25
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
no ones too old
hmm
National Star
hmm wrote:
23 mamas !
elisia
National Star
elisia wrote:
28
Nobody is too old
But I sure feel unc on here🧓
Dwaal
International Star
Dwaal wrote:
hmm wrote:
23 mamas !
baby
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
elisia wrote:
28
Nobody is too old
But I sure feel unc on here🧓
The average user here is a late 90s baby tbh
Private
International Star
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
28
Private
National Star
Hauru wrote:
36
Olympus
Popstar
Olympus wrote:
28
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
Solar wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
25
omg twin
Me too hehe
dollzmaniac
National Star
dollzmaniac wrote:
18
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last