Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 334
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
I think i like this site
BlossomFairy
Youtube Star
BlossomFairy wrote:
But i need to be 100% sure
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
i hope you do!!
Buns
International Star
Buns wrote:
More the merrier please like it haha.
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
did they ban u
BlossomFairy
Youtube Star
BlossomFairy wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
did they ban u
On vp?
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
BlossomFairy wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
did they ban u
On vp?
obviously not
gsm
BlossomFairy
Youtube Star
BlossomFairy wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
BlossomFairy wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
did they ban u
On vp?
obviously not
gsm
Ah yeah
I dont miss it at all im happy im gone there.
Private
World Famous
Suchomimus wrote:
we like u too
BlossomFairy
Youtube Star
BlossomFairy wrote:
Suchomimus wrote:
we like u too
Oeh thank you
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated