You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
Grocery Shopping
Private
World Famous



Whats on you guy‘s grocery lists so far? :) when are you going shopping this week? 

this is mine:
- cucumber
- avocado 
- mushrooms
- onions
- can of corn
- can of beans
- can of tuna
- spaghetti
- stain remover
Private
Popstar



I think just fruit tehee, peaches are in season yum yum
Private
Popstar



(I live at home)
Private
Popstar



Cottage cheese
Watermelon
Tuna

I get food box equivalent to like hello fresh so I just buy stuff for breakfast I guess 
Private
World Famous



ouch wrote:
Cottage cheese
Watermelon
Tuna

I get food box equivalent to like hello fresh so I just buy stuff for breakfast I guess 
Ooohh 
this reminded me to add cottage cheese to mine!!
Private
Youtube Star



I still have food meal prepped for the rest of the week n next week im going to my moms place at some point so ill probably only get snackies when i go to the store until then haha
Private
National Star



Probably tomorrow 

So far:

- pasta (spaghetti and small ones for pasta salad)
- tempeh
- vegan sour cream
- watermelon or maybe grapes
- maybe sweet potatow
- mushrooms if they have them
- cooking oil
- vegan yoghurt
- soy milk
- cocoa powder
- flour
- 
Private
World Famous



Sylvan wrote:
Probably tomorrow 

So far:

- pasta (spaghetti and small ones for pasta salad)
- tempeh
- vegan sour cream
- watermelon or maybe grapes
- maybe sweet potatow
- mushrooms if they have them
- cooking oil
- vegan yoghurt
- soy milk
- cocoa powder
- flour
- 
I have a trauma of buying grapes
I once bought super nice ones and the next day they were completely moldy
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
I still have food meal prepped for the rest of the week n next week im going to my moms place at some point so ill probably only get snackies when i go to the store until then haha
I wish I were a meal prep person omg

what do you like to meal prep?
Private
Youtube Star



Clegane wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I still have food meal prepped for the rest of the week n next week im going to my moms place at some point so ill probably only get snackies when i go to the store until then haha
I wish I were a meal prep person omg

what do you like to meal prep?
rn im on a fried rice kick bc bones made it when he was here in july

otherwise idk i just make extra of what i feel like having n portion it out for the next couple of days... stews, soup, salad... or i make big pot of rice n make different things on the side
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated