You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
Should I travel 3hrs just 2 watch a movie
Private
National Star



It's kinda stupid right?
Solar
National Star



if u really want to, why not!
Private
National Star



Solar wrote:
if u really want to, why not!
Idk if I really want to
Private
Prince of Pop



3 hours total or 3 one way and then 3 back

and why
Private
National Star



Azriel wrote:
3 hours total or 3 one way and then 3 back

and why
3hrs one way

closest cinema that shows the movie is in munich
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated