You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
19 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
how often are you sick
Klavier
Minister of Pop



any kind of sick. and to what degree

question somehow not inspired by devilcake
Private
Streetmusician



mayb a cold twice a year
Private
Prince of Pop



i got sick a lot last year and then this march i had a sinus infection where i was sick for an entire month and then they gave me antibiotics and since then ive actually not been getting sick 

but sick for me is like ,, a cold
Private
Princess of Pop



well idk if i would count it as sick
but i had an allergic eye infection, uterus inflammation (not funny to have any of those, btw)
and my allergies are going nuts, so it feels like having a cold every damn day - i sneeze and my eye gets massive and red, just like a cold. 
Teabag
World Famous



I mean if we talking brain ded then i'm sick 24/7 loll
but physically sick? uuh so seldom it is shocking when i do get sick
OceanWitch
Popstar



1 - 2 times a year, i used to get bronchitis every may/june but i've avoided that this year.
Private
World Famous



i got sick 3 times last fall but this whole year i think ive only gotten one mild throat ache
Private
Youtube Star



Shsjzshsj

hpnestly used to be like once a year or less? This past year I’ve been sick like 5 times 2 of which were the flu n bronchitis 😭 the other times were just simple colds but my colds are also usually pretty bothersome 🤧
Aske
Prince of Pop



once a year at most, the past 5 years ive been stay at home in bed sick like, twice i think
Private
International Star



hmmm maybe once a year. mild flu usually
Melody
Popstar



i can't remember being actually sick sick lol, i sometimes randomly get mild hypothermia (which is like my fever) that only lasts for few hours. tmi my body also produces excessive mucus so i gotta sneeze a lot even tho i'm not actually sick, but it was especially annoying during the peak of covid trying to explain that it's normal to me
Merlin
Popstar



Very rarely, like 2-3 times a year but it's always an inconvenience like during exam periods or deadlines. I usually function but I get lost in the void if I try to do anything too mentally challenging like studying for a longer period of time
Private
National Star



I get a cold maybe twice a year but I often have accidents and cut my finger or fall and bruise my legs and arms and I have chronic stomach problems that get better and worse randomly. 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated