You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
RE:Code Veronica
elisia
National Star



Did you guys see the interview about the remake?
What do you think?
Doll
Popstar



omg my bf recently played that.... I'll tell him when he wakes up dbsjska and tell you what he thinks 
elisia
National Star



I H AAAAAAAAA TE code Veronica. It is my least favorite RE because of the execution.
I hate the design choices and mechanic choices. I haaaaate the plant, and how phallic her weak point is
elisia
National Star



Doll wrote:
omg my bf recently played that.... I'll tell him when he wakes up dbsjska and tell you what he thinks 
The twins and a remote Antarctic facility is so cool in that game

In the interview the developer said that Wesker will be more present and his fight with Chris will
Be playable!!!
Doll
Popstar



elisia wrote:
Doll wrote:
omg my bf recently played that.... I'll tell him when he wakes up dbsjska and tell you what he thinks 
The twins and a remote Antarctic facility is so cool in that game

In the interview the developer said that Wesker will be more present and his fight with Chris will
Be playable!!!
oh yes he told me all about the freaky twins fbsnqkdbqkfj

and my bf will be pleased to hear this he loves chrisker 
elisia
National Star



Doll wrote:
elisia wrote:
Doll wrote:
omg my bf recently played that.... I'll tell him when he wakes up dbsjska and tell you what he thinks 
The twins and a remote Antarctic facility is so cool in that game

In the interview the developer said that Wesker will be more present and his fight with Chris will
Be playable!!!
oh yes he told me all about the freaky twins fbsnqkdbqkfj

and my bf will be pleased to hear this he loves chrisker 
hrisker is better rhan any other pairing
Sorry maxwell
Private
Minister of Pop



elisia wrote:
Doll wrote:
elisia wrote:
The twins and a remote Antarctic facility is so cool in that game

In the interview the developer said that Wesker will be more present and his fight with Chris will
Be playable!!!
oh yes he told me all about the freaky twins fbsnqkdbqkfj

and my bf will be pleased to hear this he loves chrisker 
hrisker is better rhan any other pairing
Sorry maxwell
No I agree
Chrisker for life but he had to die so chreon second
elisia
National Star



Wesker only had to die because he kept stealing the show but had no new material
Private
Minister of Pop



elisia wrote:
Wesker only had to die because he kept stealing the show but had no new material
:cry oh wesker we miss u :cry

Unfortunately I need wesker to die by chris' hands in my doomed yaoi or it wont b doomed enough I need em to suffer
elisia
National Star



Maxwell wrote:
elisia wrote:
Wesker only had to die because he kept stealing the show but had no new material
oh wesker we miss u

Unfortunately I need wesker to die by chris' hands in my doomed yaoi or it wont b doomed enough I need em to suffer
Ooo you right you right
Apparently their fight wont be a cutscene but actually playable in the new one too
So, new banter? 👀
Meister
National Star



Im worried that they will change Alfred.
elisia
National Star



Meister wrote:
Im worried that they will change Alfred.
I hope not...
I really like the way theyre done
HOWEVER I do think given the current gender world/acceptance
There is a chance theyre going to go down the "Split" movie road
Or make them full twins
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated