You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
20 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
Can you restrict yourself from vinted
Private
National Star



I bought pants I don't really need, I have like 5 other pairs that are in good condition 😭
Private
National Star



They are cool and 100% organic cotton but still ... 
Private
Popstar



its the schnäppchen addiction getting to u 
Private
National Star



bexxi wrote:
its the schnäppchen addiction getting to u 
It wasn't even that cheap, 16€, 21 with shipping and vinted fee 😭
Private
Popstar



Sylvan wrote:
bexxi wrote:
its the schnäppchen addiction getting to u 
It wasn't even that cheap, 16€, 21 with shipping and vinted fee 😭
oh damn shipping more expensive thsn the item is always so grrrr 
Private
National Star



bexxi wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
bexxi wrote:
its the schnäppchen addiction getting to u 
It wasn't even that cheap, 16€, 21 with shipping and vinted fee 😭
oh damn shipping more expensive thsn the item is always so grrrr 
oh no the shipping was like 3,50 and the fee 1,50
Klavier
Minister of Pop



yea i've only placed 3 orders and it's always been bundles because i'm ummm highly unlikely to pay for shipping for just one item
Private
National Star



Klavier wrote:
yea i've only placed 3 orders and it's always been bundles because i'm ummm highly unlikely to pay for shipping for just one item
I never find catalogues with more than one item I really want.
I'm pretty picky
Klavier
Minister of Pop



Sylvan wrote:
Klavier wrote:
yea i've only placed 3 orders and it's always been bundles because i'm ummm highly unlikely to pay for shipping for just one item
I never find catalogues with more than one item I really want.
I'm pretty picky
me too when it comes to clothes lol, i've only ever bought other things
Private
National Star



Klavier wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
Klavier wrote:
yea i've only placed 3 orders and it's always been bundles because i'm ummm highly unlikely to pay for shipping for just one item
I never find catalogues with more than one item I really want.
I'm pretty picky
me too when it comes to clothes lol, i've only ever bought other things
I don't think I have ever bought stuff other than clothes on vinted
Klavier
Minister of Pop



Sylvan wrote:
Klavier wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
I never find catalogues with more than one item I really want.
I'm pretty picky
me too when it comes to clothes lol, i've only ever bought other things
I don't think I have ever bought stuff other than clothes on vinted
yea understandable honestly, i think theres not a huge selection of other stuff anyway.. i've bought cheap merch from the rhythm game i play, and the other two bundles had collectible figurines sold for super cheap due to missing parts and/or scuff marks. i buy them to customize them anyway so those defects are no problem to me, and getting a £60 figurine for like £2 is a huuuge steal lol... if there were more available to buy i would probably be more reckless with spending
Private
Popstar



Sylvan wrote:
bexxi wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
It wasn't even that cheap, 16€, 21 with shipping and vinted fee 😭
oh damn shipping more expensive thsn the item is always so grrrr 
oh no the shipping was like 3,50 and the fee 1,50
OH i understood it as 21 extra for shipping LOL
i guess 21 in total is still pretty good for pants, i bought new pants recently and they were 60 euro so ........ 21 seems like avery good deal
Private
National Star



My pants artive tmrrw yey

Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated