You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
Happy friyayyyyy
Private
Youtube Star



Omg I’ve had the looooongest week

how was ur Friday? What are your plans for the weekend?

I saved a cats life 😎 now I’m gonna go to scifi book stores and maybe get myself a keychain or a plush as a treat for makin it thru the week but I took the bus in the wrong direction… hopefully I make it in time >_
Private
Streetmusician



yay!
did u learn or get to do some new things this week that u havent done before or is it mostly repetition

my friday very chill so far, i woke up without alarm a little over 8, ate leftover lentil and seed roast (its basically vegan nut roast but without the nuts) and focaccia for breakfast, my roomie bought me a chocolate swirl bun from vegan bakery, i had a nap n now ive just been to the store for some snacks watching silent hill townfall gameplay 

only other plans this weekend is i have tickets to this one person solo play about britney spears tomorrow 
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
yay!
did u learn or get to do some new things this week that u havent done before or is it mostly repetition

my friday very chill so far, i woke up without alarm a little over 8, ate leftover lentil and seed roast (its basically vegan nut roast but without the nuts) and focaccia for breakfast, my roomie bought me a chocolate swirl bun from vegan bakery, i had a nap n now ive just been to the store for some snacks watching silent hill townfall gameplay 

only other plans this weekend is i have tickets to this one person solo play about britney spears tomorrow 
Im basically learning new things 24/7 there…. They have more advanced anesthesia machines so i got to learn a lot about additional values to look at! I also saw a lot of animal intestines, which is very lärorikt

sounds like such a chill fridaybi wish it was me fr…. Especially the bun….

you always go to so many events n such random events !!! Let us know if it was good gigl
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
yay!
did u learn or get to do some new things this week that u havent done before or is it mostly repetition

my friday very chill so far, i woke up without alarm a little over 8, ate leftover lentil and seed roast (its basically vegan nut roast but without the nuts) and focaccia for breakfast, my roomie bought me a chocolate swirl bun from vegan bakery, i had a nap n now ive just been to the store for some snacks watching silent hill townfall gameplay 

only other plans this weekend is i have tickets to this one person solo play about britney spears tomorrow 
Im basically learning new things 24/7 there…. They have more advanced anesthesia machines so i got to learn a lot about additional values to look at! I also saw a lot of animal intestines, which is very lärorikt

sounds like such a chill fridaybi wish it was me fr…. Especially the bun….

you always go to so many events n such random events !!! Let us know if it was good gigl
aa fun!!! is this the best place uve been so far for internship??

haha i have so many fun things lined up in the months to come its the one thing ill spend money on even tho im broke!
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
yay!
did u learn or get to do some new things this week that u havent done before or is it mostly repetition

my friday very chill so far, i woke up without alarm a little over 8, ate leftover lentil and seed roast (its basically vegan nut roast but without the nuts) and focaccia for breakfast, my roomie bought me a chocolate swirl bun from vegan bakery, i had a nap n now ive just been to the store for some snacks watching silent hill townfall gameplay 

only other plans this weekend is i have tickets to this one person solo play about britney spears tomorrow 
Im basically learning new things 24/7 there…. They have more advanced anesthesia machines so i got to learn a lot about additional values to look at! I also saw a lot of animal intestines, which is very lärorikt

sounds like such a chill fridaybi wish it was me fr…. Especially the bun….

you always go to so many events n such random events !!! Let us know if it was good gigl
aa fun!!! is this the best place uve been so far for internship??

haha i have so many fun things lined up in the months to come its the one thing ill spend money on even tho im broke!
No smaller clinic in Ystad was still best in terms of vibe but this one is bigger more stuff more varied etc so its better for learning I think,,, but more stressful for me shshs

i respect that you gotta spend it on some fun stuff or you go insane
Private
Youtube Star



(Saying that to justify the sock and plush and coloring book and dice I just got at scifi bookstore )
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
(Saying that to justify the sock and plush and coloring book and dice I just got at scifi bookstore )
show!
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
(Saying that to justify the sock and plush and coloring book and dice I just got at scifi bookstore )
show!
As soon as I’m home I’m I’ve still got like 40
minutes left of travel <\3
Private
Youtube Star



 :3
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
Omg I’ve had the looooongest week

how was ur Friday? What are your plans for the weekend?

I saved a cats life 😎 now I’m gonna go to scifi book stores and maybe get myself a keychain or a plush as a treat for makin it thru the week but I took the bus in the wrong direction… hopefully I make it in time >_
nooo not the bus in the wronf direction ,.... i hope it didnt take too much time to get one in the right direction

also yay to surviving the weeka nd saving cat
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
 :3

thats a good hault hehe i looov the socks and cat themed dice?? pls show them close up .-...
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
c :3

omg cat dice
Private
International Star



waaa so proud of you!! and happy for the kitty :3
Solar
National Star



gaahh very cool of u matteo i love that u r a vet 

ive been working on my daggerheart character and tonite i have a party n tomorrow im going to be super tired from the party 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated