You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
10 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
Oh thanks
BlossomFairy
Youtube Star



MessageFrom: Virtual PopstarTo: BlossomFairy Received: 26-09-2026 00:01Topic: Upcoming Birthday!Hi BlossomFairy,According to our data you will be turning 32 in 2 weeks. We really wish you the best birthday ever!Yours Sincerely,Virtual Popstar.
Olympus
Popstar



happy almost birthday!
Helia
Queen of Pop



I mean just incase you didn't know when your birthday is. 
BlossomFairy
Youtube Star



Helia wrote:
I mean just incase you didn't know when your birthday is. 

hqahahaha
beyondeternal
World Famous



Happy birthday! 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated