You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
10 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
discovered the state is gonna take my money
Private
National Star



fucking furious rn


basically I'm gonna be unemployed next week because my employer replaced us with cheaper mini job employees (idk the english word basically ppl who work >10hrs/ week and don't pay into social security insurance) and because I haven't worked there for 12 whole months I'm gonna falls back into the very basic social security and because I'm still under 30 and managed to save money by being very frugal (thrifting, selling stuff instead of throwing it away, eating a lot from my veggie garden, eating plant based) they are gonna take everything above 5000€ (which is only like 1000€ but fuck I worked so hard for that money) and I'm fucking furious. That was my finally get out of this hellhole and shop for my own place money. 
Private
Popstar



damn time to “pay back” a trusted friend for uhhh something big where they totally “loaned you money”
Private
National Star



bexxi wrote:
damn time to “pay back” a trusted friend for uhhh something big where they totally “loaned you money”
You have to submit bank statements for the last 6 months for your application .......

Private
National Star



if anything the cut off should be higher for people under 30 like who tf thought that the phase when most people try to become independent and built something for themselves is the best time to lose their savings during times of unemployment. 
Private
International Star



oh what the actual f, that's so messed up
Solar
National Star



that is so fucked up what the hell 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated