You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
11 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
he's so nice to me
Bloodflowers
World Famous



I have schizoaffective disorder and I mainly struggle with hearing voices and thoughts that other people can read my mind. I told my boyfriend yesterday that I was having a lot of thoughts about other people being able to read my mind and he told me he was going to do research about that so he can know how to best be there for me. No one has cared like that about me before I'm still like shocked I have someone like him 
Private
International Star



can you make a tutorial how to find a partner like this because im so jealous but also happy for you 
Private
Youtube Star



Man im so glad he’s turning out to be a good guy happy for youuu
Private
Youtube Star



meilin wrote:
can you make a tutorial how to find a partner like this because im so jealous but also happy for you 
Fr
.
Private
Popstar



thats soooo sweet of him 

whenver i type in my pin i go "beep boop beep" when tying in my head instead of the numbers so mindreaders cant steal my debit card 
Bloodflowers
World Famous



meilin wrote:
can you make a tutorial how to find a partner like this because im so jealous but also happy for you 
I still can't believe how good he is to me and idk how I could find someone like that!
Bloodflowers
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Man im so glad he’s turning out to be a good guy happy for youuu
me too I am so happy 
Bloodflowers
World Famous



bexxi wrote:
thats soooo sweet of him 

whenver i type in my pin i go "beep boop beep" when tying in my head instead of the numbers so mindreaders cant steal my debit card 
that's funny 
Bloodflowers
World Famous



hmm
National Star



wahh i'm so happy for u for real!!!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated