You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
11 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
What I knit on the train today
Private
National Star



4hrs turned into 6 😭 fuck DB

Lady next to me was like 'gonna finish that sock by the time we arrive' I thankfully didn't lol but I didn't plan to knit 2/3 of a sock on the train today lol

Private
Streetmusician



wowa!!Ā 
Private
World Famous



woah that's really good
why was your train ride so longĀ 
Private
National Star



Suchomimus wrote:
woah that's really good
why was your train ride so longĀ 
Because the train had a technical problem. Basically a special system that allows the ice to go 300km and above had a malfunction and displayed 300km/h while the train was standing still. So we had to go an alternative route at a much slower speed.Ā 
Private
Youtube Star



Najssss

i need to start a knitting project soon hmmm
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated