Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 427
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Which one's your fav?
Female CR
Female PD
Male CR
Male PD
Show results
FT: April auction
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
CR auction:
PD auction:
Which one's your favourite? Will you buy any of them?
Private
Queen of Queens
Nanami wrote:
want the pd one. but have no pd =(
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
My favorite is probably the male cr because it has my favorite colors
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
fuCKkk I won't be home ): can I PM someone about them trying to get the sets for me?
Sofilia
International Star
Sofilia wrote:
Uuf, really want cr set:/
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
aAA THIS LITTLE BUDDY
bless gravitation
Sofilia
International Star
Sofilia wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
fuCKkk I won't be home ): can I PM someone about them trying to get the sets for me?
I can try to get it to you!
@Laboratory
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
aAA THIS LITTLE BUDDY
bless gravitation
I need it omg
Private
World Famous
DEITY wrote:
why am i in love with these ears out of everything
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Waifu wrote:
why am i in love with these ears out of everything
love them too!!
wren2012
Youtube Star
wren2012 wrote:
Waifu wrote:
why am i in love with these ears out of everything
I thought exactly the same when I saw them.
I don't know why either.
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
I pray that no Male sides try to bid for it before main males get a chance
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
WRENCH wrote:
I pray that no Male sides try to bid for it before main males get a chance
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Stressing- I got the money but do I have the time ugh
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Stressing- I got the money but do I have the time ugh
Ican try get it for u
Private
World Famous
Chlorine wrote:
Ah man...
really love some of the items on the fem cr 😍
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last