Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 320
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Diamond Member Speculation
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
I liked last week's. Like, fun parts to style with <3
Account deleted
wrote:
September wrote:
I liked last week's. Like, fun parts to style with <3
ur outfit is pretty ! :0 ♥
Private
Queen of Pop
MallexxD wrote:
Hmm i just hope for something Well designed :-) and i cant Wait too get The ekstra set hair
so pretty!!
Account deleted
wrote:
MallexxD wrote:
Hmm i just hope for something Well designed :-) and i cant Wait too get The ekstra set hair
so pretty!!
thanks ^^ ;3 ♥
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Hungry wrote:
September wrote:
I liked last week's. Like, fun parts to style with <3
ur outfit is pretty ! :0 ♥
Thank you! yours too, definitely! <3
Account deleted
wrote:
September wrote:
Hungry wrote:
September wrote:
I liked last week's. Like, fun parts to style with <3
ur outfit is pretty ! :0 ♥
Thank you! yours too, definitely! <3
ty :3 ♥
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
BUMP
Private
Queen of Pop
Arachne wrote:
I want something Halloweeny but at the same time not because I can't afford to buy DM lmao..
snailman
Streetmusician
snailman wrote:
Arachne wrote:
I want something Halloweeny but at the same time not because I can't afford to buy DM lmao..
its not halloween themed
Nateai
Streetmusician
Nateai wrote:
i need male hints
Private
Queen of Queens
Adore wrote:
Snailman wrote:
Arachne wrote:
I want something Halloweeny but at the same time not because I can't afford to buy DM lmao..
its not halloween themed
do you like it?
snailman
Streetmusician
snailman wrote:
Adore wrote:
Snailman wrote:
Arachne wrote:
I want something Halloweeny but at the same time not because I can't afford to buy DM lmao..
its not halloween themed
do you like it?
not rlly
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
Snailman wrote:
Adore wrote:
Snailman wrote:
its not halloween themed
do you like it?
not rlly
Do you like the male one
snailman
Streetmusician
snailman wrote:
vig wrote:
Snailman wrote:
Adore wrote:
do you like it?
not rlly
Do you like the male one
yea
Luna
Popstar
Luna wrote:
What colours are in the female set? <: Are yall allowed to say? Are the pieces reusable?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
|
Next
|
Last