Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 235
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Do you like Christmas songs?
Yes! my favourit of all time!
No. Can't stand them in general.
I work in retail, so I'm pretty much sick of them at this point.
Show results
FT: Guess the Christmas song (with prizes!)
Vareja
National Star
Vareja wrote:
I send my ansswer to Forum Team but they just logged out
( Can I send it to anyone else on the ft?
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Vareja wrote:
I send my ansswer to Forum Team but they just logged out
( Can I send it to anyone else on the ft?
Nah, you're supposed to send it to FT, I check it all the time.
Vareja
National Star
Vareja wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Vareja wrote:
I send my ansswer to Forum Team but they just logged out
( Can I send it to anyone else on the ft?
Nah, you're supposed to send it to FT, I check it all the time.
Okidoki ^-^
Krystle
Popstar
Krystle wrote:
How many more people need to guess the correct answer before the next round starts?
ForumTeam
Youtube Star
ForumTeam wrote:
Krystle wrote:
How many more people need to guess the correct answer before the next round starts?
One more!
Krystle
Popstar
Krystle wrote:
ForumTeam wrote:
Krystle wrote:
How many more people need to guess the correct answer before the next round starts?
One more!
oo great!
Private
World Famous
Misdreavus wrote:
I sent mine alrready. Don’t know if it’s correct though. Haha
Smile2
Youtube Star
Smile2 wrote:
I have to check only ft members profile right?
ForumTeam
Youtube Star
ForumTeam wrote:
Smile2 wrote:
I have to check only ft members profile right?
Yup!
Account deleted
wrote:
Smile2 wrote:
I have to check only ft members profile right?
it can be anywhere on the profile though...
blog posts, guestbook etc...
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Round 1 is over! Remember to send your answer to the FT account, otherwise it won't count! Winners are in the first post!
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Round 1 is over! Remember to send your answer to the FT account, otherwise it won't count! Winners are in the first post!
When will round 2 begin?
Private
Popstar
Quinix wrote:
ForumTeam wrote:
Mirjana wrote:
Saekki wrote:
Is there only one line out now or multiple ones?
Credits to the first person guessing correct and popdollars for the rest (:
@Saekki
@Quinix
omygod <3333
Private
Popstar
Quinix wrote:
thanks <3
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Round 2 is on now!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
|
Next
|
Last