Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 235
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Outfit Appreciation!
Kino
Popstar
Kino wrote:
Fjant wrote:
River wrote:
devilcake wrote:
@Ennui so cute
agreed
your outfit tho oml
!!! thanks
Private
Queen of Queens
Nanami wrote:
Thank u!
Filth
International Star
Filth wrote:
devilcake wrote:
@Ennui so cute
Thanks beb! ♥
Account deleted
wrote:
no1 mentions mine
Fjant
Youtube Star
Fjant wrote:
Arcade wrote:
no1 mentions mine
mood
Private
World Famous
Aimz wrote:
@Echoes
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
Aimz wrote:
@Echoes
Look at yourself tho
Private
Queen of Queens
Nanami wrote:
I can’t link but I like
@Random
!!!
Private
World Famous
Aimz wrote:
Echoes wrote:
Aimz wrote:
@Echoes
Look at yourself tho
mine isn't as good or put together as yours <3
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
AkumaNoNamida wrote:
I can’t link but I like @Random !!!
EPPI
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
Aimz wrote:
Echoes wrote:
Aimz wrote:
@Echoes
Look at yourself tho
mine isn't as good or put together as yours <3
Sssshhhhhhh
it’s amaze
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
@AkumaNoNamida
Private
Queen of Queens
Nanami wrote:
Echoes wrote:
AkumaNoNamida wrote:
I can’t link but I like @Random !!!
EPPI
Yes my bby!!!
Private
Queen of Queens
Nanami wrote:
Echoes wrote:
@AkumaNoNamida
Aw thank u ^^
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
@Babooshka
@Fjant
@ad0xa
@glowed
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last