Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 249
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last
FT: LE shop update looks!
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
KarroXx wrote:
Pretty proud actually c:
mirror glitch ah
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
WRENCH wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
WRENCH wrote:
FFS JESS
:'D
ssssTAAAAPPPPhhh
Then stap giving me reasons to throw money at you
Private
International Star
DaddyIssues wrote:
Hope it works now
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
WRENCH wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
:'D
ssssTAAAAPPPPhhh
Then stap giving me reasons to throw money at you
I'M NOT EVEN GIVING YOUR REASON TO
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
Jess has now proclaimed herself my sugarmummy
Account deleted
wrote:
??
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
Obliges wrote:
<-
mirror glitch
Private
Popstar
Meowmere wrote:
WRENCH wrote:
Jess has now proclaimed herself my sugarmummy
i love ur outfit
baileyyrosee
World Famous
baileyyrosee wrote:
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
Meowmere wrote:
WRENCH wrote:
Jess has now proclaimed herself my sugarmummy
i love ur outfit
arigato~
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
WRENCH wrote:
Jess has now proclaimed herself my sugarmummy
I am everyone's sugarmamma
what yuu even on about
I hate having credit
I usually give it away randomly if I like that weeks DMs and want people to own it.
I'm a terrible person.
Account deleted
wrote:
WRENCH wrote:
Obliges wrote:
<-
mirror glitch
what about now?
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
Obliges wrote:
WRENCH wrote:
Obliges wrote:
<-
mirror glitch
what about now?
now it works wooo
Account deleted
wrote:
WRENCH wrote:
Obliges wrote:
WRENCH wrote:
mirror glitch
what about now?
now it works wooo
yehaw
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last