Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 270
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Under or over?
Private
Queen of Queens
Hennastii wrote:
Moss wrote:
OVER
I hate under with a passion
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Over
but I don’t really care too much
Callisto
World Famous
Callisto wrote:
Over, the roll feels more secure.
Private
International Star
leda wrote:
Dew wrote:
if u see anyone post under report them to the authorities
Private
World Famous
Chlorine wrote:
OVER
If I see it the other way it irritates me a lot and I have to change it.
Account deleted
wrote:
over.
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
OVER
.
Private
World Famous
Cute wrote:
neither i have two terrorist cats living with me so all the toilet papers live in a closed space. don't care which way.
so personally i don't care. Over is easier but do not care.
Private
Popstar
bee wrote:
under.
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
Shoket wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
I'm the kind of person where if I see it under I have to change it
Account deleted
wrote:
How can it even be under.. That’s a crime
MeNoS
World Famous
MeNoS wrote:
over
Platin
World Famous
Platin wrote:
Idc
Private
International Star
Flamink wrote:
i dont rlly care
as long as i can wipe my ass in peace im happy
Private
World Famous
Michiko wrote:
'over
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last