Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 470
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
FT: *New game*...I assume...
Private
World Famous
Era wrote:
i assume you are like horror stuff
Private
Popstar
RareRevolution wrote:
I assume you like abstract art
(and no I dont, I like dark humor stuff xD)
Private
Youtube Star
princessroxy wrote:
I assume u like the adams family
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
I assume you really like horses
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
I assume that you really like go shopping
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
I assume you like fashion
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
I assume you enjoy watching silly cat videos!
Private
World Famous
Chlorine wrote:
i assume you love to stick out from the basic b's
Private
National Star
Wenka wrote:
I assume you like dancing pumpkins owo
Private
World Famous
Fillory wrote:
I assume you like horror movies
Private
Streetmusician
23ratz wrote:
i assume you're quite introverted, and that you like surreal things or things that basic hoes wouldn't like
Private
Youtube Star
yoshiyoshi wrote:
I assume u like to were hats in
Account deleted
wrote:
i assume that you are a 90's kid
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
I assume that you are new on VP.
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
I assume that you will never change your outfit
(on vp obv)
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last