Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 242
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
|
Next
|
Last
FT: First to quote
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
this might be one of the few first to quotes I suck at
Private
World Famous
Saekki wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Saekki wrote:
Omg of course this happens when I'm at work 🙂
ahaha oh no
Have fun I guess
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
@Teabag @octocat @Coralin get in here bitches
ahhhh fuck this is gonna be stressful
Private
Popstar
YSL wrote:
aaa ty for the tag!! will join in a bit
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
this might be one of the few first to quotes I suck at
peak was eurovision or possibly geography
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
octocat wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
@Teabag @octocat @Coralin get in here bitches
ahhhh fuck this is gonna be stressful
ikr woohoo stressparty
Sofilia
International Star
Sofilia wrote:
I will die
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
yeS bitCH
I'm scared, and I'm not even playing myself... You're just going to win three times in a row and then disappear...
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
this might be one of the few first to quotes I suck at
peak was eurovision or possibly geography
I just like the b fast n google shit ones
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
I want to play but this is such a bad time as I was just about to stop procrastinating NT
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
this might be one of the few first to quotes I suck at
This is actually one I might be good at
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
this might be one of the few first to quotes I suck at
No Google this time!!
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
yeS bitCH
I'm scared, and I'm not even playing myself... You're just going to win three times in a row and then disappear...
but my vp trivia isn't the best
Sofilia
International Star
Sofilia wrote:
Laboratory is going to win everything
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
I want to play but this is such a bad time as I was just about to stop procrastinating NT
Games before NT!!! It's approved by me!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
|
Next
|
Last