Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 170
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
|
Next
|
Last
FT: LE SUNDAY!
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Limited wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
ahhhh excited!!
ME TOO
WIIII
IH
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
bumping it
Account deleted
wrote:
CEST tells me nothing and i always google it wrong, help
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Nesta wrote:
CEST tells me nothing and i always google it wrong, help
18:00 tonight, Norway and Denmark have around the same time
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
I hope my 104cr will be enough for the Sol sets at the end, although I doubt it
Ausma
World Famous
Ausma wrote:
Sorry if it`s already been told, but will the stuff be cr only?
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
Could you maybe link this so people won’t be confused by timezones? Or something similar
https://24timezones.com/time-zone/cest#gref
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Ausma wrote:
Sorry if it`s already been told, but will the stuff be cr only?
Only credits
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
luminescence wrote:
Could you maybe link this so people won’t be confused by timezones? Or something similar
https://24timezones.com/time-zone/cest#gref
I will!
Private
Minister of Pop
Teddy wrote:
amdsikfm I'm so excited for one of the sets ;--; I feel like I've waited a hundred years for them xd
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Songbird wrote:
amdsikfm I'm so excited for one of the sets ;--; I feel like I've waited a hundred years for them xd
omg now am I excited!
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
Songbird wrote:
amdsikfm I'm so excited for one of the sets ;--; I feel like I've waited a hundred years for them xd
AAAA 😍
Private
National Star
Lemon wrote:
Trying to sell things to get cr I'm excited uhhhhhHhhhhhhhh
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
✨✨✨
Private
International Star
kanelie wrote:
!!!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
|
Next
|
Last