Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 320
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Something Nostalgic
Account deleted
wrote:
YSL wrote:
gosupermodel and starshine legacy
and these:
The lps tamagotchi 😭
Kuunsirpale
Popstar
Kuunsirpale wrote:
YSL wrote:
gosupermodel and starshine legacy
and these:
I never owned tamagotchi :'(((( I've missed so much
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
XxMiSSswagdripxX wrote:
That bolibompa drakens värld game
yes
Private
Popstar
YSL wrote:
Eostre wrote:
YSL wrote:
gosupermodel and starshine legacy
and these:
The lps tamagotchi 😭
right😭
Private
Living Legend
Okami wrote:
Kuunsirpale wrote:
Okami wrote:
The old habbo hotel version, man how much I miss that.
Yeah I admit old habbo hotel was the best
I miss that you could ask those different servers for an item and they'd give it to you
Account deleted
wrote:
YSL wrote:
Eostre wrote:
YSL wrote:
gosupermodel and starshine legacy
and these:
The lps tamagotchi 😭
right😭
Man now i wonder where my lps tamagotchi is bc i surely had two at a point but idk where they are and if we even have them anymore
Private
World Famous
Pastellilapsi wrote:
YSL wrote:
gosupermodel and starshine legacy
and these:
These bring back so many memories. I wonder if I still have mine at my parents place...
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
this one specific game on spela.se that i dont remember the name of and havent even been able to find a picture of for the past 10 years
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
monster high and ever after high
Account deleted
wrote:
123spill.no
Account deleted
wrote:
Leo (something) and the aztech gold!!
Kuunsirpale
Popstar
Kuunsirpale wrote:
Okami wrote:
Kuunsirpale wrote:
Okami wrote:
x
The old habbo hotel version, man how much I miss that.
Yeah I admit old habbo hotel was the best
I miss that you could ask those different servers for an item and they'd give it to you
I still tho remember that I got hacked in habbo and lose all my stuff
For funsies I did a new account few years ago , it has changed so much XD
Account deleted
wrote:
sol.no and miniclip.com
Private
Living Legend
lain wrote:
also these games omg
Private
World Famous
Pastellilapsi wrote:
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last