Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 370
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Hunt for the treats!
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
I need more hints
Account deleted
wrote:
1 code left and i can't find it ugh
Private
National Star
Lemon wrote:
vig wrote:
Lemon wrote:
Giving up since i cant even see the banners ;-;
try messaging Allie!
The problem is imgur and it's not their fault! It's all alright <3 imgur is just banned in my country
Noir
International Star
Noir wrote:
Only one left!!!
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Am I stupid or am I lost with hint part 2?
Private
World Famous
Archangel wrote:
i am missing two parts aaa
Ausma
World Famous
Ausma wrote:
Found it all! So nice set! And so nice hunt! Hints are just right made
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
Kofod wrote:
Am I stupid or am I lost with hint part 2?
No I'm just very cryptic
Account deleted
wrote:
some1 pls sell me this,, thanks
Private
Popstar
YSL wrote:
lol i found all the parts but i don't understand the order it should be in
am i dumb
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
guys i need more hints, im getting no where rn xD
December
World Famous
December wrote:
OMG YAY I GOT IT!!! lmao grammar apparently is not my thing ahahahah
Noir
International Star
Noir wrote:
YSL wrote:
lol i found all the parts but i don't understand the order it should be in
am i dumb
Same
Private
World Famous
Archangel wrote:
Ella wrote:
guys i need more hints, im getting no where rn xD
Private
Youtube Star
coco wrote:
omg i foundm it
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
|
Next
|
Last