Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 185
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Are you good at recognising people based on their outfits?
Yes
No
Sometimes
Show results
FT: Guess the user
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Hey big brain tea
You won't die az just hold your breath for 60 seconds
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Who is this fox...?
14
encrede
kalypso
International Star
kalypso wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Azriel wrote:
I have hiccups
Hello hold your breath
Id rather not die
do headstands
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
How long
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Who is this fox...?
14
Misjel
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Who is this fox...?
14
MISJEL
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Azriel wrote:
I have hiccups
Hello hold your breath
Id rather not die
aw maaan i had my hopes up-
how about water?
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Who is this fox...?
14
misjel
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
kalypso wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Hello hold your breath
Id rather not die
do headstands
Hhhhhhhhhhh I just said id rather not die
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Meep wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Who is this fox...?
14
encrede
yes henlo I'm embla
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
fck i mixed the fox up goddamn
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
NOOO I had to fix my spelling
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Godis wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Who is this fox...?
14
Misjel
Correct!
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Hello hold your breath
Id rather not die
aw maaan i had my hopes up-
how about water?
Ok actually it mightve worked
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Misjelle I'm so used to write misjelle so I had to fix that 😓
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
|
Next
|
Last