Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 213
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
|
Next
|
Last
FT: LE SUNDAY
Account deleted
wrote:
i'm ready
BEWAREARTEMIS
National Star
BEWAREARTEMIS wrote:
Guys, I'm going to ask politely for you to not talk about food because I'm considering missing the sets just to eat
Account deleted
wrote:
Hajime wrote:
this is STRESSFUL WTF
Always. Addictive stressful. We all gonna roll the stress obessive behavior tonight.
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
i'm ready
u look so gay i love it
Helia
World Famous
Helia wrote:
Meep wrote:
Helia wrote:
Meep wrote:
LMAO i considered having popcorn for dinner again, so thats a mood
Do it! It's corn. Corn is healthy.
true! but i wanna have popcorn later
I could give you some chocolate?
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
i'm ready
u look amazing
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
Helia wrote:
Meep wrote:
Helia wrote:
Do it! It's corn. Corn is healthy.
true! but i wanna have popcorn later
I could give you some chocolate?
yes pleaseeeee
i have two rows of chocolate left tho but rip
Account deleted
wrote:
BEWAREARTEMIS wrote:
Guys, I'm going to ask politely for you to not talk about food because I'm considering missing the sets just to eat
It always hit me like why not.. eat and play at the same time
Hajime
National Star
Hajime wrote:
please work
@Limited
imgur.com/mXUT3uN
Helia
World Famous
Helia wrote:
BEWAREARTEMIS wrote:
Guys, I'm going to ask politely for you to not talk about food because I'm considering missing the sets just to eat
Mehheheh
Private
World Famous
Duchess wrote:
Helia wrote:
Meep wrote:
Helia wrote:
All this talk about food and I'm here like..
LMAO i considered having popcorn for dinner again, so thats a mood
Do it! It's corn. Corn is healthy.
i'm also healthy, i'm eating spicy chili nuts
beyondeternal
World Famous
beyondeternal wrote:
BEWAREARTEMIS wrote:
Guys, I'm going to ask politely for you to not talk about food because I'm considering missing the sets just to eat
Hold on to it. Just a bit more. You can do it!!
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
BEWAREARTEMIS wrote:
Guys, I'm going to ask politely for you to not talk about food because I'm considering missing the sets just to eat
I'm gonna eat while being here tho
BTS
Youtube Star
BTS wrote:
where what
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
BEWAREARTEMIS wrote:
Guys, I'm going to ask politely for you to not talk about food because I'm considering missing the sets just to eat
wait till after the first set
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
|
Next
|
Last