Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Diamond Member Speculation
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
LeeTaemin wrote:
I AM SAFE AND I AM EXCITED
PLEASE DONATE 20CR TO ME
snailman
Streetmusician
snailman wrote:
Erebcekth wrote:
I havent bough dm in month tho
I hope this time its worth too but i do like bonus set
is hair or bg got on dm yet from bonus set?
thisweek should be hair and hats from the bonus set
Erebcekth
World Famous
Erebcekth wrote:
Snailman wrote:
Erebcekth wrote:
I havent bough dm in month tho
I hope this time its worth too but i do like bonus set
is hair or bg got on dm yet from bonus set?
thisweek should be hair and hats from the bonus set
ok then im probably not regretting but i rly hope i would like at least something on dm set
snailman
Streetmusician
snailman wrote:
Erebcekth wrote:
Snailman wrote:
Erebcekth wrote:
I havent bough dm in month tho
I hope this time its worth too but i do like bonus set
is hair or bg got on dm yet from bonus set?
thisweek should be hair and hats from the bonus set
ok then im probably not regretting but i rly hope i would like at least something on dm set
ah well u never know
Erebcekth
World Famous
Erebcekth wrote:
Snailman wrote:
Erebcekth wrote:
Snailman wrote:
thisweek should be hair and hats from the bonus set
ok then im probably not regretting but i rly hope i would like at least something on dm set
ah well u never know
true
i´ve started to change outfits too so heh i hope there is something cool i could use or smth
Private
World Famous
saoko wrote:
oh my god I'm missing 20 cr I feel aosdwefvg
Somsoc
International Star
Somsoc wrote:
When you bought a month last week so getting it anyway : P
I am honestly tempted to buy female dm just for the bonus hungry set
Private
World Famous
saoko wrote:
@Snailman
omgggg tthanks, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
I am so poor now
snailman
Streetmusician
snailman wrote:
NunuStylinson wrote:
@Snailman omgggg tthanks, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
no worries!!!
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
Also huge thanks to
@Erebcekth
@LeeTaemin
SpecialSauce
International Star
SpecialSauce wrote:
I happen to have cr on hand and I’m wondering if I should spend 175cr for dm.. you guys making it sound worth it lol
Foxtato
Streetmusician
Foxtato wrote:
Hmm I don't think it's all that godly tbh ;--;
Account deleted
wrote:
Foxtato wrote:
Hmm I don't think it's all that godly tbh ;--;
delete
Foxtato
Streetmusician
Foxtato wrote:
Madeleine wrote:
Foxtato wrote:
Hmm I don't think it's all that godly tbh ;--;
delete
Hmm?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
|
Next
|
Last