Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 235
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Number of days online
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
Libertas wrote:
900
Omg, what a lot!
god
Youtube Star
god wrote:
83
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
305
Should be a lot more, but going to Singapore always messes it up.
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
28
Private
International Star
miu wrote:
299
MeNoS
World Famous
MeNoS wrote:
43
Platin
World Famous
Platin wrote:
240
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
485
Though I feel like I've recently been not online one day? I guess I'm mistaken.
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
353
Apterygidae
World Famous
Apterygidae wrote:
263
baileyyrosee
World Famous
baileyyrosee wrote:
13, oof
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
351
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
49 omg
Account deleted
wrote:
762,,
Private
Popstar
RareRevolution wrote:
34
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last