Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 413
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Which ones do you like?
Female CR
Female PD
Male CR
Male PD
Show results
FT: May Auction!
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Huidig bod:
2.000 credits
Meanwhile on the NL server
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
how much did the pd set go for? did anyone see
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
Lily wrote:
Huidig bod:
2.000 credits
Meanwhile on the NL server
they crazy
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
luminescence wrote:
how much did the pd set go for? did anyone see
75k or something close to that I think
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
luminescence wrote:
Lily wrote:
Huidig bod:
2.000 credits
Meanwhile on the NL server
they crazy
they horny for sol
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
luminescence wrote:
Lily wrote:
Huidig bod:
2.000 credits
Meanwhile on the NL server
they crazy
That set is soooo amazing 😍😍😍
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
Vissy wrote:
luminescence wrote:
how much did the pd set go for? did anyone see
75k or something close to that I think
alright, hopefully the bids won't be much higher than that x)
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
luminescence wrote:
Vissy wrote:
luminescence wrote:
how much did the pd set go for? did anyone see
75k or something close to that I think
alright, hopefully the bids won't be much higher than that x)
I hope so too cause I don't have that much money HAHAHHAHA
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
the jacket in the cr set is so pretty!
Juniper
Popstar
Juniper wrote:
Vissy wrote:
luminescence wrote:
Vissy wrote:
75k or something close to that I think
alright, hopefully the bids won't be much higher than that x)
I hope so too cause I don't have that much money HAHAHHAHA
Yikes I paid 100k
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Juniper wrote:
Vissy wrote:
luminescence wrote:
alright, hopefully the bids won't be much higher than that x)
I hope so too cause I don't have that much money HAHAHHAHA
Yikes I paid 100k
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Lily wrote:
Huidig bod:
2.000 credits
Meanwhile on the NL server
Ppl on this server don't like sol that much rip
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
Juniper wrote:
Vissy wrote:
luminescence wrote:
alright, hopefully the bids won't be much higher than that x)
I hope so too cause I don't have that much money HAHAHHAHA
Yikes I paid 100k
well it's not
that
much after all, i remember a time when you really couldn't get a pd set for under 200k D:
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
ouch wrote:
Lily wrote:
Huidig bod:
2.000 credits
Meanwhile on the NL server
Ppl on this server don't like sol that much rip
they are crazy about Sol there.
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Lily wrote:
ouch wrote:
Lily wrote:
Huidig bod:
2.000 credits
Meanwhile on the NL server
Ppl on this server don't like sol that much rip
they are crazy about Sol there.
Why don't people like Sol's designs as much here? I don't get it...
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last