toraix wrote:


Here is my digital letter of goodies to @Buns !

Your summer outfit!

I hope you like it!
Main gift! A custom made playlist:
Youtube: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLazmQITGwsWg&si=mi063p8QS5lTQRWp




Here is my digital letter of goodies to @Buns !

Your summer outfit!

I hope you like it!
Main gift! A custom made playlist:
Youtube: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLazmQITGwsWg&si=mi063p8QS5lTQRWp
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4iWb5fPqcsTjNSngxm6zdw?si=ehrVYk-VQG2Yxn6mu6dIwg&utm_source=copy-link
I tried to match your taste but also have some variety. I hope you'll enjoy it!
Had this storyline idea in my head to find songs for, where you are like getting over someone but at the same time falling for
someone new. ໒꒰ྀི´ ˘ ` ꒱ྀིა

ʚɞ
Three snail mail items:
One of my classmates was playing dress up during class with this: https://meiker.io/play/11537/online.html
I think you would also enjoy it!

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁.
Here is a gif that I found for you!
૮꒰ ˶Ó ˕ Ò˶ ꒱ა Apparently it's from a game called Muse Dash but I haven't played it ૮꒰ ˶Ó ˕ Ò˶ ꒱ა

꧁⎝ 𓆩༺✧༻𓆪 ⎠꧂
Here you can draw a virtual tarot card: https://www.dailytarotdraw.com/virtual-tarot-deck#gsc.tab=0
I tried to match your taste but also have some variety. I hope you'll enjoy it!
Had this storyline idea in my head to find songs for, where you are like getting over someone but at the same time falling for
someone new. ໒꒰ྀི´ ˘ ` ꒱ྀིა

ʚɞ
Three snail mail items:
One of my classmates was playing dress up during class with this: https://meiker.io/play/11537/online.html
I think you would also enjoy it!

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁.
Here is a gif that I found for you!
૮꒰ ˶Ó ˕ Ò˶ ꒱ა Apparently it's from a game called Muse Dash but I haven't played it ૮꒰ ˶Ó ˕ Ò˶ ꒱ა

꧁⎝ 𓆩༺✧༻𓆪 ⎠꧂
Here you can draw a virtual tarot card: https://www.dailytarotdraw.com/virtual-tarot-deck#gsc.tab=0
Questions included in the card
Take this sandwitch before you leave!

But i need to go sleep now so goodnight!!
Take this sandwitch before you leave!

But i need to go sleep now so goodnight!!




0
0
0
0
0
To join the forums you need to be logged in.


17



















