Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 491
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Guess the Disney Movie with the Emojis
SadBread
Minister of Pop
SadBread wrote:
Myonlywish wrote:
Round 11
Which Disney movie is this
Dumbo
Helia
World Famous
Helia wrote:
I doubted myself xD
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
im not sure, i just guess lmao
SadBread
Minister of Pop
SadBread wrote:
My tablet screen kept flipping ahahahaahah
SadBread
Minister of Pop
SadBread wrote:
How’s everyone doing on this fine evening
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
SadBread wrote:
How’s everyone doing on this fine evening
I'm fine! And you?
Hope your desk will be fine.
Private
Princess of Pop
Lyncait wrote:
SadBread wrote:
How’s everyone doing on this fine evening
I'm so not looking forward to uni starting again next week, but I'm doing fine for the rest lol
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
SadBread wrote:
How’s everyone doing on this fine evening
im on a hunt for something for my streaming
also how its going with my lil fræææænd? XD
Helia
World Famous
Helia wrote:
Lyncait wrote:
SadBread wrote:
How’s everyone doing on this fine evening
I'm so not looking forward to uni starting again next week, but I'm doing fine for the rest lol
Ughh I start tomorrow and I just wanna stay home
SadBread
Minister of Pop
SadBread wrote:
Godis wrote:
SadBread wrote:
How’s everyone doing on this fine evening
I'm fine! And you?
Hope your desk will be fine.
I’m good! School starts tomorrow again which is terrible but we ball
SadBread
Minister of Pop
SadBread wrote:
Lyncait wrote:
SadBread wrote:
How’s everyone doing on this fine evening
I'm so not looking forward to uni starting again next week, but I'm doing fine for the rest lol
IKNOW ISNT IT TERRIBLE I BARELY HAD VACATION I SWEAR
Private
Princess of Pop
Lyncait wrote:
Helia wrote:
Lyncait wrote:
SadBread wrote:
How’s everyone doing on this fine evening
I'm so not looking forward to uni starting again next week, but I'm doing fine for the rest lol
Ughh I start tomorrow and I just wanna stay home
Saaaame, school really isn't for the weak!
SadBread
Minister of Pop
SadBread wrote:
Limited wrote:
SadBread wrote:
How’s everyone doing on this fine evening
im on a hunt for something for my streaming
also how its going with my lil fræææænd? XD
ARE YOU CALLING ME SHORT ?!?!?!
Im good I’ve got another tattoo planned this Friday! I’m getting Jiji from Kiki’s delivery service
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
SadBread wrote:
Godis wrote:
SadBread wrote:
How’s everyone doing on this fine evening
I'm fine! And you?
Hope your desk will be fine.
I’m good! School starts tomorrow again which is terrible but we ball
I understand. I wanted to continue my vacation, but I have one week left in September.
Helia
World Famous
Helia wrote:
Lyncait wrote:
Helia wrote:
Lyncait wrote:
I'm so not looking forward to uni starting again next week, but I'm doing fine for the rest lol
Ughh I start tomorrow and I just wanna stay home
Saaaame, school really isn't for the weak!
Right..
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
|
Next
|
Last