Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Hunt for the treats!
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Kofod wrote:
Oh finally found it
gg
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Part 4 hint:
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Kofod wrote:
When you feel like you've gone through all the FT threads until almost two months ago and still find nothing.
Am I going blind? Because something could seem like it.
I love her so much ;-;
same
Private
World Famous
Archangel wrote:
Thank you Vissy, for being so much help <33
thanks FT and Allie for designing it too!
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
ellem wrote:
Ella wrote:
i keep being like "yes this makes sense, this could be the code" and it just keeps not being it
Yes exactly I’m very annoyed and feel so stupid
Yea, feels defeated, i really can't figure it out
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
Ella wrote:
ellem wrote:
Ella wrote:
i keep being like "yes this makes sense, this could be the code" and it just keeps not being it
Yes exactly I’m very annoyed and feel so stupid
Yea, feels defeated, i really can't figure it out
Omg I got it wtf
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
ellem wrote:
Ella wrote:
ellem wrote:
Yes exactly I’m very annoyed and feel so stupid
Yea, feels defeated, i really can't figure it out
Omg I got it wtf
can't relate
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
Ty ft n Allie!! Wonderful set <3
sirenita
World Famous
sirenita wrote:
The code is the same order of the hints?
I've tryied all the possible combinations but nome of them workkk
Inudi
World Famous
Inudi wrote:
I swear, with my luck i wont even be able to claim the code before it's maxed, even thought I have all the words
Account deleted
wrote:
the part 2 hint doesn't make any sense D:
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Archangel wrote:
Thank you Vissy, for being so much help <33
thanks FT and Allie for designing it too!
sirenita
World Famous
sirenita wrote:
Jupiter wrote:
the part 2 hint doesn't make any sense D:
It's the more easy tbh
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Jupiter wrote:
the part 2 hint doesn't make any sense D:
it does when ya realize the meaning, but vig did kinda help with some gifs in the thread at some point
Private
International Star
Nanevane wrote:
Im dumb
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
|
Next
|
Last