Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 363
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Diamond Member Speculation
Cross
National Star
Cross wrote:
Dont really like both ://
Private
World Famous
Elayne wrote:
Sandie9 wrote:
Elayne wrote:
Sandie9 wrote:
thats stupid, cause when u dont buy the whole month u cant wear it lol
so true, the skin wasn't even included x__-x
I mean just because of this i made the 2nd Version and all included in 1 set man hours work gone .-.
kaj really makes the weirdest decisions
Private
Queen of Pop
Arachne wrote:
I love the bonus set, I can't wait to have it all.
Sandie9
Streetmusician
Sandie9 wrote:
Arachne wrote:
I love the bonus set, I can't wait to have it all.
thanks
Private
National Star
capaldi wrote:
i knew that it was the male one!!! the rowan set
Private
Queen of Pop
Arachne wrote:
Sandie9 wrote:
Arachne wrote:
I love the bonus set, I can't wait to have it all.
thanks
Your designs are always so unique and beautiful!
Private
National Star
capaldi wrote:
Arachne wrote:
Sandie9 wrote:
Arachne wrote:
I love the bonus set, I can't wait to have it all.
thanks
Your designs are always so unique and beautiful!
Sandie9
Streetmusician
Sandie9 wrote:
Arachne wrote:
Sandie9 wrote:
Arachne wrote:
I love the bonus set, I can't wait to have it all.
thanks
Your designs are always so unique and beautiful!
thanks, nice to hear
Runa
International Star
Runa wrote:
Wishbone dress is pretty nice.
glad it came in blue cause i'm no gold gal.
Account deleted
wrote:
Primrose wrote:
Wishbone dress is pretty nice.
glad it came in blue cause i'm no gold gal.
yeaah blue is so pretty :3
TheWayfaringStranger
Queen of Queens
TheWayfaringStranger wrote:
Primrose wrote:
Wishbone dress is pretty nice.
glad it came in blue cause i'm no gold gal.
Yeah, I actually really like the dresses! It's nice that it came in two different colors. I love when designers do that. (:
Private
International Star
asbbi wrote:
hate it
Sandie9
Streetmusician
Sandie9 wrote:
asbbi wrote:
hate it
ur style is more the Bonus set
Private
Queen of Pop
MallexxD wrote:
Well i like Them :-)
Private
National Star
capaldi wrote:
asbbi wrote:
hate it
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
|
Next
|
Last