Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 242
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
FT: Throwback Thursday
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
Bed intruder song from high school
Private
Popstar
Kieren wrote:
vig wrote:
Bed intruder song from high school
NixieFae
Popstar
NixieFae wrote:
My all time fav
NixieFae
Popstar
NixieFae wrote:
Ooh and don't forget simple plan, the offspring and green day <3
NixieFae
Popstar
NixieFae wrote:
I gotta add this too because I freaking love this song! And I remember being obsessed with the video when I was a kid because of the sheep lol
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
@NixieFae
UGHHH I LOVE SKILLET.
Takes me back, it's been so long
pistol
Youtube Star
pistol wrote:
omg i could go on FOREVER
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4