Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 391
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
FT: *New game*...I assume...
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
i assume you're into astrology
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
I assume you like dogs.
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
I assume you are Swedish
Private
International Star
Ahria wrote:
Lmao I thought it was still on page 1
i assume that you’re very apathetic irl
Private
World Famous
Rochellette wrote:
I assume that you love kawaii stuff
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
I assume you like kpop
Account deleted
wrote:
i assume u like flowers
Private
International Star
Ahria wrote:
I assume that you are superstitious
Private
World Famous
Rochellette wrote:
I assume you hate dentists
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
i assume you like art
junkiekid
Youtube Star
junkiekid wrote:
likes moomin
Pitbull
Popstar
Pitbull wrote:
I assume you like billie elish
Private
World Famous
Fillory wrote:
I assume you like watching movies about drug cartels
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
I assume you love horror
Private
Streetmusician
23ratz wrote:
I assume you care a lot about the way you dress/enjoy fashion
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last