Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 448
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Latest thing you ate
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Noodles with char siew.
wot the fuk is char siew
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Ella wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
absolutely man!!! that was pretty chill
Was def a roller coaster ride
things went a lil bit cray
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Noodles with char siew.
wot the fuk is char siew
nvm I googled nd I feel uncultured now
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Noodles with char siew.
wot the fuk is char siew
nvm I googled nd I feel uncultured now
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
Private
World Famous
Chlorine wrote:
Penicillin pills
Account deleted
wrote:
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
chili nuts
Private
Popstar
skeIeton wrote:
ass
Private
World Famous
skraemmende wrote:
cheese dippers lmao
Private
National Star
Tut wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Tut wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Did it taste good?
yes it was amazing, thank you
but now i want avocado ;-; can i get piece of you pls
I guess I could share myself
please i can pay
or share some of myself, i identify as catfish smirky smirk
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Big Mac
December
World Famous
December wrote:
like a protein bar lol
Private
National Star
beautyprincess14 wrote:
toast with sucuk
Private
International Star
Troublemaker wrote:
pasta w
cheese
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
|
Next
|
Last