Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 455
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
|
Next
|
Last
FT: VP calendar treats
Account deleted
wrote:
It just says sets what do I do is it a code?
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Nesta wrote:
It just says sets what do I do is it a code?
The code should appear on the bar :3
Account deleted
wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Nesta wrote:
It just says sets what do I do is it a code?
The code should show in the bar :3
It don't to me
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Nesta wrote:
It just says sets what do I do is it a code?
The code should show in the bar :3
It don't to me
wait, pm me =0
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
like a screenshot, hmmm
Account deleted
wrote:
I figured it. Had to scroll it down. Phone be dumb.
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Nesta wrote:
I figured it. Had to scroll it down. Phone be dumb.
ahh, glad u got it cx
Private
World Famous
Nina wrote:
Oh, loving today's set! The sweater is lovely!
ForumTeam
Youtube Star
ForumTeam wrote:
Can someone link the male set? 🥰
Updated the thread with time of release as well!
/Allie
Bakr
International Star
Bakr wrote:
I don't see a code???
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
Bakr wrote:
I don't see a code???
You need to scroll down if you're on the phone
Private
Popstar
Meowmere wrote:
I always like Mjom sets uwu
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
THEYRE SO CUUUUTE
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
dear male, will you post your treat? 🎄
Account deleted
wrote:
I'm sorry???? These dresses are to DIE FOR, SO HOT
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
|
Next
|
Last