Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 363
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Are you good at recognising people based on their outfits?
Yes
No
Sometimes
Show results
FT: Guess the user
Account deleted
wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Here's the next one!
2
alprazolam
Account deleted
wrote:
omg stop being so fast
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
hee heee I beat speedo crawk
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Haha, I had literally spelled it wrong in my document, so I had to go double-check. XD
Private
World Famous
toraix wrote:
Ffs why you so fast
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Haha, I had literally spelled it wrong in my document, so I had to go double-check. XD
omg cx
Private
World Famous
Ground wrote:
Misjel wrote:
hee heee I beat speedo crawk
yes
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Misjel wrote:
hee heee I beat speedo crawk
That's definitely an achievement!
Private
World Famous
Ground wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Misjel wrote:
hee heee I beat speedo crawk
That's definitely an achievement!
yes 😪
Account deleted
wrote:
i guess i will do this and listen to an audiobook lol
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Another one!
3
Account deleted
wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Another one!
3
teabag
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Another one!
3
teabag
Private
World Famous
Ground wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Another one!
3
teabag
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Another one!
3
teabag
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
|
Next
|
Last