Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 299
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
|
Next
|
Last
FT: LE SUNDAY
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Ah, love the coats!
Hajime
National Star
Hajime wrote:
VanityVogue wrote:
I need to wash the dishes but I don't wanna miss the next sets 🤔
the next one is in 20 minutes washing the dishes is quicker thn u might think!
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
BEWAREARTEMIS wrote:
Vissy wrote:
BEWAREARTEMIS wrote:
Am I going to die if I try
🥺
I'll do it
🥺💗
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Hajime wrote:
VanityVogue wrote:
I need to wash the dishes but I don't wanna miss the next sets 🤔
the next one is in 20 minutes washing the dishes is quicker thn u might think!
Not when I do it
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Hajime wrote:
VanityVogue wrote:
I need to wash the dishes but I don't wanna miss the next sets 🤔
the next one is in 20 minutes washing the dishes is quicker thn u might think!
For me washing dishes takes like 3 hours 😳
Hajime
National Star
Hajime wrote:
VanityVogue wrote:
Hajime wrote:
VanityVogue wrote:
I need to wash the dishes but I don't wanna miss the next sets 🤔
the next one is in 20 minutes washing the dishes is quicker thn u might think!
Not when I do it
sigh. just let me do them im fast
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
Would males mind a round if it's a single item?
but like - priced as a skin?
because it's a good one
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Vuitton wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
Would males mind a round if it's a single item?
but like - priced as a skin?
because it's a good one
not at all!!
Private
World Famous
Duchess wrote:
Vissy wrote:
BEWAREARTEMIS wrote:
Vissy wrote:
🥺
I'll do it
🥺💗
Whenever i see your avi you have a new outfit on
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
Would males mind a round if it's a single item?
but like - priced as a skin?
because it's a good one
im here for anything i can get my hands on lol
Private
World Famous
Cute wrote:
Hajime
National Star
Hajime wrote:
did someone here hear abt the thing that happened with shin (?) jimin the leader of aoa ?
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
callum wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
Would males mind a round if it's a single item?
but like - priced as a skin?
because it's a good one
im here for anything i can get my hands on lol
If that's the case- you now have 2 hours.
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
callum wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
Would males mind a round if it's a single item?
but like - priced as a skin?
because it's a good one
im here for anything i can get my hands on lol
I can't say i didn't missunderstand
Private
Queen of Queens
Nanami wrote:
I hope it will be a sol set in the end. Bc so far not my style ^^
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
|
Next
|
Last